Saturday, March 29, 2008

Merida

A very short post today ... the Internet cafe closes in a few minutes, and I have spent the morning looking at all the Roman ruins here. It is a very beautiful city ... and it´s sunny and warm today. I'm taking a rest day here, after walking 30 km yesterday with a Marino and Enrique from Bilbao. We walked very quickly, and laughed a lot, and I am sure they are well ahead of me by now. Also met a couple from Australia who were delighted to meet someone who spoke English, so we spent a lovely evening together. I shall write more of my adventures the next time I find internet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Nancy, reading of your journeys fills me with longing. For what I do not exactly know. I'm so glad you are there and doing this thing. It feels so right. I check my e-mail regularly looking for the latest update.
Katharine